Screenplay - The Padgett Messages

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.

Screenplay - The Padgett Messages

Postby DennisT » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 am

Hello everyone,

So nice to see Eva's email about Geoff creating this thread on the forum. :D

I have completed The Padgett Messages screenplay, and I have registered it with the Writer's Guild of America, a copy of which you can see below. (Registration with the WGA is the equivalent of copyrighting for screenplays.)

Next phase is review by professional screenplay editor (approx. $900 US). It will have to wait as we just had to put a new roof on our house after discovering serious leaks in our big, drought-ending storms! :shock:

Love and hugs to all,

Dennis
DennisT
Family

Re: Screenplay - The Padgett Messages

Postby jeanne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Oh, Dennis!!! I am always in awe of your creative genius! So excited about this project!! I will keep praying this screenplay comes to fruition! What an amazing possibility! Thank you forever! Love and schmooches, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Site Admin

Postby PlenaryGrace » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Way to go, Dennis!!! Hooraaayyy!!

Love,
Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Happy Camper

Postby Jane » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:37 pm

You finished it?! Wow! That's super exciting! Well I hope (and pray) all the doors open easily for you with this one. And I think you should definitely play one of the characters!! Or some guy playing piano in a pub :lol:

Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Jane
Family

Postby jeanne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 am

I think Dorothy's son Mark who is an actor would make a great candidate for the role of James Padgett! Mark looks like pictures of James Padgett that Dennis showed us! Brought up in a Divine Love family, Mark has a special interest in this great work of diseminating the Truth of Divine Love! You could always a do an audition at our house in Gibsons, if we could bring Mark here from Alberta and Dennis/Suzie here from So. California!! :P Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Site Admin

Return to Divine Love Projects